Here is a great simple and productive way to increase your health and wellness.
8 steps to a fitter you.
- Drink 1/2 body wt in oz of water daily, eliminate soda.
- Eat 2 fruits daily.
- Eat 4 cups of veggies daily.
- Carbs - have 1g of fiber per 50 calories, no high fructose corn syrup, minimize alcohol to occasionally throughout the year.
- Add omega-3 and coconut oil to your diet, eliminate hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils.
- Increase protein to 1/3 – 1/2 your body weight in grams per day.
- Keep a food journal for habits listed 1-6. Hold yourself accountable.
- Get 8 hours of sleep a day.
Practice 1 habit a week for 8 weeks and see what happens.
Your Trainers at Kettlebells From Home